[comp.sources.wanted] WANTED: Print Screen for Hercules clone

jimla@tekig5.TEK.COM (James G. Larsen) (01/26/88)

Does anyone know if a utility exists to print a screen of Hercules mode
graphics to an Epson FX series printer?  I don't care whether it is
freeware, shareware, or purchased.

Thanks,

Jim Larsen

kuo@skatter.UUCP (Dr. Peter Kuo) (02/04/88)

In article <2365@tekig5.TEK.COM>, jimla@tekig5.TEK.COM (James G. Larsen) writes:
> Does anyone know if a utility exists to print a screen of Hercules mode
> graphics to an Epson FX series printer?  I don't care whether it is
> freeware, shareware, or purchased.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim Larsen

One was posted to comp.sys.ibmpc (I think) just last week. I have tried it
and it works great! It came with the .ASM source if you need to hack on it
a little. But it dumps to my Roland 1012 (aka Epson) just like the doc
ordered! It was called HPRTSC.

Peter/
Peter Kuo                   | Bitnet (VMS)  : KUO@SASK
Accelerator Laboratory      |
(a.k.a. The Beam Warehouse) | uucp   (Unix) : !alberta\
Univ. of Saskatchewan       |                 !ihnp4  -- !sask!skatter!kuo
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan     |                 !utcsri /
CANADA  S7N 0W0             |
(Earth)                     | Ma Bell       : (306) 966-8528

Disclaimer: I don't know what I am saying, I'm only a physicist.
            Don't quote me on anything! I speak only for myself.

Opus: "Why, fer cryin' out loud..research physicists need Porsches, TOO!!"

						 -- Bloom County