Date: Fri, 26 Feb 88 14:53:25 est
From: Steve Creps <creps@silver>
To: bruce@hpihoah
Subject: Re: Hmrabi, anyone?
Newsgroups: comp.sources.wanted

In article <4650003@hpihoah.HP.COM> you write:
>Hello out there....
>
> Does anyone remember the game Hamurabi (probably spelled differently)
> It allowed you to "rule" a country for some number of years, and rated
> you if your people made it to the end.  Kind of simple, but I'd like
> to know where one might get source for it if it is public or anything.

   I have BASIC source code for this program. Let me know if you want me
to send it to you. You may have to port it slightly, depending on which
system you are running.
--Steve

-      -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -	-
Steve Creps on the VAX 8650 running Ultrix 2.0-1 at Indiana University.
creps@silver.bacs.indiana.edu (192.12.206.2), ...iuvax!silver!creps,
creps@iubacs.bitnet "Hey fellas, it's a four-legged V-8!"

bruce@hpihoah.HP.COM (Bruce LaVigne) (03/01/88)

Thanks to those who responded.  I got a couple of copies, which I will use
to port to C/UN*X.  If anyone wants a copy at that point (other than those
who sent me source, who I will send the ported stuff to anyway) mail me.
If there is enough interest (I doubt) I will post it.

-bruce

          Bruce LaVigne

          UUCP:    {ucbvax,hplabs}!hpda!bruce
                   bruce%hpda@hplabs.hp.com