[comp.sources.wanted] I need wwinfo.h too

msf@amelia.nas.nasa.gov (Michael S. Fischbein) (02/26/88)

OK, now I'm compiling the PostScript interpreter that was posted and of
course, I'm missing wwinfo.h like everybody else.  Before I work too much
on recreating it, could some kind soul mail me where I can ftp it?
Or maybe even send it to me?

Thanks
		mike

--
Michael Fischbein                 msf@ames-nas.arpa
                                  ...!seismo!decuac!csmunix!icase!msf

phil@dhw68k.cts.com (Phil Suematsu) (03/07/88)

In article <251@amelia.nas.nasa.gov> msf@amelia.nas.nasa.gov (Michael S. Fischbein) writes:

>[...] I'm missing wwinfo.h like everybody else. [...]
Could someone please mail me wwinfo.h also?

Thanks, Phil
Phil Suematsu | uucp:     ...{trwrb,hplabs}!felix!dhw68k!phil
______________|______________________________________________

dave@sun.soe.clarkson.edu (Dave Goldblatt) (03/08/88)

From article <5655@dhw68k.cts.com>, by phil@dhw68k.cts.com (Phil Suematsu):
> In article <251@amelia.nas.nasa.gov> msf@amelia.nas.nasa.gov (Michael S. Fischbein) writes:
>>
>>[...] I'm missing wwinfo.h like everybody else. [...]

Everyone is missing it, and noone is going to get it; it's a header file
for a proprietary graphics driver which is only available to universities
in the UK, or so the author of the previewr stated on the net a while
back.

You can compile sunPS; that more or less works; there are a lot of bugs
in the previewer (it errors constantly, but still draws correctly for
the most part)..  Only the Times-Roman font (I think) has widths defined
(at all!), but that can probably be done by the user..

There was an X11 driver posted a while ago; it seemed to work ok.

-dg-

--

Internet: dave@sun.soe.clarkson.edu    or:   dave@clutx.clarkson.edu
BITNET:   dave@CLUTX.Bitnet            uucp: {rpics, gould}!clutx!dave