[comp.sources.wanted] Help! MacJove part 1 missing !!

taube@sm.luth.se (Lars-Gunnar Taube) (04/18/88)

The recently posted MacJove part 1/10 did not reach our site.
I would be grateful if someone who has the missing part could
mail it to me.

THANKS

--
taube@luth.UUCP                                         Lars-Gunnar Taube
taube@sm.luth.se                                        Dept of Math & CS

feisj@nada.kth.se (Finn Joste) (04/20/88)

In article <1044@luth.luth.se> Lars-Gunnar Taube <taube@luth.luth.se> writes:
>The recently posted MacJove part 1/10 did not reach our site.
>I would be grateful if someone who has the missing part could
>mail it to me.

I would also like to get a copy. Also, if anyone has a copy of the Turing
Machine, part 7, and/or part 2 of MacMan, I would like an E-mail of these.

THANKS in advance & Happy Mac:ing.

feisj@nada.UUCP                                           Finn Joste
feisj@nada.kth.se                                         Dep. Comp. Sci.
...{uunet,mcvax}!enea!draken!feisj                        RIT, Stockholm,SWEDEN