[comp.sources.wanted] Submission for comp-sources-misc

leif@ambush.UUCP (05/21/88)

From: leif@ambush.UUCP (Leif Andrew Rump)
Newsgroups: comp.sources.wanted,comp.os.cpm,comp.sources.misc,comp.sys.cbm,comp.misc
Subject: floating point routines for the (keep standing) Z80 wanted
Date: 21 May 88 15:00:50 GMT

Is there somebody out there that can supply me with or know where I
can get some floating point routines for the Z80 CPU? It don't make
any difference if it's PD or something we have to pay for. And it
(almost) also dosn't matter if it's assembler or already translated
ready for linking, just as long as it can do the following things:
    - calculate with at least 8-9-10 digits
    - have trigonometric functions (like sin, cos, ...)
    - contains other functions which you normally find in BASIC(!)

Yours sincerely

Leif Andrew Rump

Alternative reply path: ABC BBS, +456 80 05 44, 300/1200 baud or
Alternative reply path: FidoNet CP/M