[comp.sources.wanted] Mandelbrot?

Geva_Apple-Maniac_Patz@cup.portal.com (05/25/88)

Hi,

Does anyone know if there's any good Mandlebrot program out there for the
Apple // range (think of a MB on a GS; yummy!)

If not, I guess I'll have to write one...

%%%%
 Geva
  %%%

jimo@rosevax.Rosemount.COM (The Eternal Optimist @ the Infernal Machine) (06/02/88)

In article <5877@cup.portal.com}, Geva_Apple-Maniac_Patz@cup.portal.com writes:
} Hi,
}
} Does anyone know if there's any good Mandlebrot program out there for the
} Apple // range (think of a MB on a GS; yummy!)
}
} If not, I guess I'll have to write one...
}
} %%%%
}  Geva
}   %%%
Let me know if you come across one or write one. I'd be interested
also.
--
Nothing is impossible until it is not.
TWINS '88 - The Rally Continues !!!

henigan@quando.UUCP (Kevin Henigan) (06/10/88)

In article <5877@cup.portal.com>, Geva_Apple-Maniac_Patz@cup.portal.com writes:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if there's any good Mandlebrot program out there for the
> Apple // range (think of a MB on a GS; yummy!)
>
> If not, I guess I'll have to write one...
>
> %%%%
>  Geva
>   %%%

There is an article on Mandelbrot in Call-A.P.P.L.E. August 87 issue,
on page 18, I have run it on a ][ & //e generating very nice pictures,
but be warned it takes aaaaages.

If you can't get hold of the magazine, I can sent you a copy of the
article and/or a disc with it on (40 Line Asoft + 300 Lines Assembler
code)

	email address is unido!quando!henigan

		  Kevin Henigan.