[comp.sources.wanted] where are the comp.sources.unix archives?

avjewe@cvl.umd.edu (Andrew Donaldson Jewell) (06/24/88)

I'm looking for a Pascal to C converter.

One was posted to comp.sources.unix about a year ago
(i grabbed it then, but it has since evaporated)

What I really need is the address of the comp.sources.unix archives
(suitable for anonymous ftp)

	thanx
		Andrew Jewell
			avjewe@cvl.umd.edu

armstron@unm-la.UUCP (AIDE Brant Armstrong) (06/25/88)

In article <2946@cvl.umd.edu> avjewe@cvl.umd.edu (Andrew Donaldson Jewell) writes:

>I'm looking for a Pascal to C converter.

  [short message deleted]

>What I really need is the address of the comp.sources.unix archives
>(suitable for anonymous ftp)

Try uunet.uu.net (192.12.141.129). This site is dedicated to archiving
comp.sources.unix and other sources groups.

Brant Armstrong
armstron@unm-la || armstron@unm-la.lanl.gov

webber@porthos.rutgers.edu (Bob Webber) (06/25/88)

In article <2946@cvl.umd.edu>, avjewe@cvl.umd.edu (Andrew Donaldson Jewell) writes:
> What I really need is the address of the comp.sources.unix archives
> (suitable for anonymous ftp)

Gee, don't you people down at maryland talk to each other?  cf:

<From: jonnyg@ROVER.UMD.EDU (Jon Greenblatt)
<Newsgroups: comp.windows.x
<Subject: Lemming graphics editor...
<...
<	The original code for the graphics editor is available via anonymous
<ftp from uunet.uu.net in comp.sources.unix/volume10/lemming and
<comp.sources.unix/volume11/lemming.

Sure looks like an ftp site for comp.sources.unix to me.

----- BOB (webber@athos.rutgers.edu ; rutgers!athos.rutgers.edu!webber)