[comp.sources.wanted] Tek4107 Emulator

hans@nlgvax.UUCP (Hans Zuidam) (06/27/88)

Does anyone know of the existence of a Tek4107 emulator for a Sun?
Commercial or public domain, both types are welcome.

					Thank you,
--
Hans Zuidam                                    E-Mail: hans@nlgvax.UUCP
Philips Data Systems,                          Tel: +31 40 892288

wv@whuts.UUCP (DUNCAN) (06/28/88)

In article <227@nlgvax.UUCP> hans@nlgvax.UUCP (Hans Zuidam) writes:

>Does anyone know of the existence of a Tek4107 emulator for a Sun?
>Commercial or public domain, both types are welcome.

I'd like to know too!

	Bill Duncan ...ihnp4!whuts!wv

fields@jvnca.csc.org (C. D. Fields) (06/30/88)

if you know where I can get a copy of the source to XLISP 2.0 I would
be very grateful

!  C. Derek Fields                          fields@jvncc         (bitnet)  !
!  Sr. Database Analyst                     fields@jvnca.csc.org (internet)!
!  John Von Neumann National                --------------------------------
!  SuperComputer Center                     ! If I had something witty     !
!  Princeton, NJ 08540                      ! to say, you'd find it here   !