[comp.sources.wanted] Archive sites with TrailBlazers?

james@bigtex.uucp (James Van Artsdalen) (07/04/88)

In article <113@tarkus.UUCP>, jcs@tarkus.UUCP (John C. Sucilla) writes:
> Are there any archive sites out there that have a Telebit TrailBlazer
> available to connect to?  There are a few things I'd like to get but
> the archive sites I've seen advertised are too far away for me to be
> transfering stuff from them at 1200 or even 2400 baud.

I am setting up a PEP-accessible archive on bigtex.  So far I have
most of GNU online (current versions as of five minutes ago :-) and
Larry Wall's stuff, plus some other things found easier on the
Internet than comp.sources.  This is not a comp.sources archive, and
since this is aimed at TB+ users, I don't plan to split anything
except emacs.

At the moment, I've got organized:

sendmail  5.59
less	  version 73
mush	  6.3
pathalias version 9 (current as of 6/12)
zmodem	  sz 2.12 & rz 2.03
smail	  2.5
B news	  2.11 w/all patches
rn	  4.3  w/all patches

dist	  2.0
perl	  2.0 w/patch 1
patch	  2.0 w/patches through 12

emacs	  18.51
gawk	  1.01b
bison	  dated May 26 (no version offhand)

gcc	  1.24
gas	  1.20, dated 6/7
gdb	  2.6
binutils  dated 6/29, has GNU make, ld, nm, size, strip & gprof

gcc++	  1.22.1
gdb++	  2.5.3

All of this is as it came to me.  I haven't mucked with doing the
patches locally, especially since the GNU stuff updates so rapidly.
The index tells you what you need to get.  There are other sources
listed in /usr3/Index.  Send me mail with questions or suggestions.

phone: 512-327-8951
speed: PEP/Trailblazer+
login: nuucp - no password
index: /usr3/Index
--
James R. Van Artsdalen   ...!ut-sally!utastro!bigtex!james   "Live Free or Die"
Home: 512-346-2444 Work: 328-0282; 110 Wild Basin Rd. Ste #230, Austin TX 78746