[comp.sources.wanted] Plotting HP7475A plots on a HP-laserjet II printer

ccea3@rivm.UUCP (Adri Verhoef) (07/05/88)

I'm looking for an (emulation) program that can convert plots
for a HP7475A 6 or 8 pen plotter into plots for a HP-laserjet
II printer.

If you could help me, please reply. (mcvax!rivm!a3)

tak@hprndlb.HP.COM (Tom Keaveny) (07/08/88)

/ hprndlb:comp.sources.wanted / ccea3@rivm.UUCP (Adri Verhoef) /  2:46 am  Jul  5, 1988 /

----------

edf@rocky2.rockefeller.edu (Environmental Defense Fund ) (07/08/88)

In article <917@rivm05.UUCP> ccea3@rivm.UUCP (Adri Verhoef) writes:
>I'm looking for an (emulation) program that can convert plots
>for a HP7475A 6 or 8 pen plotter into plots for a HP-laserjet
>II printer.
>
>If you could help me, please reply. (mcvax!rivm!a3)

I have such a program in C.  In addition to the LaserJet, it can also
produce output for the Epson LQ-1500 and the IBM Proprinter.  The
source code and documentation come to about 140k.  If there's much
interest, I will post it; otherwise I can send it by email.

David MacKenzie
Environmental Defense Fund

jfh@rpp386.UUCP (John F. Haugh II) (07/10/88)

a program to do just this has been sent to the comp.sources.misc moderator
and should be showing up soon.  i have an advance copy, but i haven't
tested it yet.

- john.
--
John F. Haugh II                 +--------- Cute Chocolate Quote ---------
HASA, "S" Division               | "USENET should not be confused with