[comp.sources.wanted] Perl patch #1

takahash@bnrmtv.UUCP (Alan Takahashi) (07/14/88)

We missed patch #1 to Perl 2.0.  Could someone send it out to me?

Thanx.

Alan Takahashi                            !     hplabs   amdahl
Bell-Northern Research                    !          \   /
Mountain View, CA                         !   .....!{-----}!bnrmtv!takahashi
                                          !          /   \
"When you need to knock on wood is when   !    3comvax   ames
  you realize the world's composed of     !-----------------------------------
  aluminum and vinyl." -- Flugg's Law     ! DISCLAIMER: It's all an illusion.

amos@taux01.UUCP (Amos Shapir) (07/14/88)

Me too.

--
	Amos Shapir			(My other cpu is a NS32532)
National Semiconductor (Israel)

eggers@ndmath.UUCP (Mark Eggers) (07/15/88)

 We missed here as well . . . .

Mark Eggers, University of Notrer Dame

morris@dms.UUCP (Jim Morris ) (07/15/88)

From article <3631@bnrmtv.UUCP>, by takahash@bnrmtv.UUCP (Alan Takahashi):
> We missed patch #1 to Perl 2.0.  Could someone send it out to me?

We missed it too, how about re-posting it???

	Thanks.

--
Jim Morris		morris@dms, weitek!dms!morris
Atari games Corporation, Milpitas CA. (Arcade Video Game Manufacturer).

jfh@rpp386.UUCP (John F. Haugh II) (07/15/88)

In article <3631@bnrmtv.UUCP> takahash@bnrmtv.UUCP (Alan Takahashi) writes:
>We missed patch #1 to Perl 2.0.  Could someone send it out to me?
>
>Thanx.

ditto.  i'm up to about patch 8 here but still no patch 1.  my normal news
path is uunet!dalsqnt.  did anyone connected to uunet get it thru them?

- john.
--
John F. Haugh II                 +--------- Cute Chocolate Quote ---------
HASA, "S" Division               | "USENET should not be confused with