[comp.sources.wanted] visualisation/animation

werner@tnosel.UUCP (Werner de Bruijn) (07/26/88)

I am looking for software that is capable to visualize a model (a building)
that is described by a bunch of faces (in a ASCII-file).
The program should come close to an animation-program in order to 'walk'
through a model. Target machines are a UNIX-68020 workstation, Mac SE or
an atari-ST.

Please reply by e-mail (I will summarize to comp.graphics).

wes@obie.UUCP (Barnacle Wes) (07/28/88)

In article <784@tnosel.UUCP>, werner@tnosel.UUCP (Werner de Bruijn) writes:
> I am looking for software that is capable to visualize a model (a building)
> that is described by a bunch of faces (in a ASCII-file).
> The program should come close to an animation-program in order to 'walk'
> through a model. Target machines are a UNIX-68020 workstation, Mac SE or
> an atari-ST.

For the ST, try a program called CAD-3D from Antic Software.  Their
catalog is easy to find, just go to the local bookstore and grab a copy
of Antic Magazine.
--
                     {hpda, uwmcsd1}!sp7040!obie!wes
           "Happiness lies in being priviledged to work hard for