[comp.sources.wanted] v05i029: omega2 - rogue like dungeon exploration

brookn@btree.uucp (Paul Francis) (07/28/88)

Could some kind person Email me a copy of omega2 part # 13. I got all the
other parts.

--
 Paul ( Sicnarf ) Francis                   backbone!ucsd!ucsdhub!btree!brookn
 "you tried it just for once, found it alright for kicks

mason@distek1.uucp (Dean Mason) (07/29/88)

!In article <304@btree.uucp> brookn@btree.UCSD.EDU (Paul Francis) writes:
!Could some kind person Email me a copy of omega2 part # 13. I got all the
!other parts.
!
!--
! Paul ( Sicnarf ) Francis                   backbone!ucsd!ucsdhub!btree!brookn
! "you tried it just for once, found it alright for kicks
!  but now you find out you have a habit that sticks, you're an orgasm addict,
!  you're always at it, and you're an orgasm addict"               the Buzzcocks

Same Problem here at SRI.

	Could someone maybe repost since this appears to have happened
to many sites.  Although I would appreciate it if someone e-mailed a
copy to me, as well.

				--Deano

----------------------
Dean Mason
SRI International
333 Ravenswood Ave.
Menlo Park, CA 94025
(415) 859-3806
mason@spam.istc.sri.com

In article <304@btree.uucp> brookn@btree.UCSD.EDU (Paul Francis) writes:
>Could some kind person Email me a copy of omega2 part # 13. I got all the
>other parts.
>
>--
> Paul ( Sicnarf ) Francis                   backbone!ucsd!ucsdhub!btree!brookn
> "you tried it just for once, found it alright for kicks
>  but now you find out you have a habit that sticks, you're an orgasm addict,
>  you're always at it, and you're an orgasm addict"               the Buzzcocks

Confirm to me (use the address as it shows in the from: line, it's
guaranteed) that you haven't got it yet, and I'll zip it to you posthaste.

You'll enjoy it, b'lieeve me.

				--Blair