[comp.sources.wanted] Collection of csh aliases and scrip

ldh@hcx1.SSD.HARRIS.COM (08/26/88)

>/* ---------- "Collection of csh aliases and scrip" ---------- */
>Two or three years ago somebody solicited, collected, and distributed a set
>of hundreds of useful csh aliases and small shell scripts.  Does anyone know
>where I could get this now?  Please mail directly to me -- we don't get
>comp.sources here.   Thanks!  -- Dave

If any soul out there still has this, please email me a copy as well (or post,
as I do get comp.sources).  THANKS!

Leo Hinds
UUCP:   ldh@hdw.harris.com
USPS:   Harris CSD, ms #156, 2101 W Cypress Creek Rd, Ft Lauderdale FL 33309
AT&T:   (305)973-5229

fyl@ssc.UUCP (Phil Hughes) (08/31/88)

In article <46200011@hcx1>, ldh@hcx1.SSD.HARRIS.COM writes:

> >/* ---------- "Collection of csh aliases and scrip" ---------- */
> >Two or three years ago somebody solicited, collected, and distributed a set
> >of hundreds of useful csh aliases and small shell scripts.  Does anyone know
> >where I could get this now?  Please mail directly to me -- we don't get
> >comp.sources here.   Thanks!  -- Dave

I too go for posting them.  I would also be interested in the same
sorts of things for Bourne shell - both scripts and functions.
Anyone out there have such a collection?
--
Phil    uunet!pilchuck!ssc!fyl