[comp.sources.wanted] PROLOG Suppliers Wanted

nga@root.co.uk (Nick Armitage) (09/14/88)

I am looking for suppliers of PROLOG under System V UNIX*,  UniPlus+, AU/X or
4.2 BSD.  I have heard of Arity, SB and C PROLOG, but do not have any contact
details for their suppliers. If you know of a PROLOG supplier and can provide
me with a name, address and phone number I would appreciate it.

My thanks in advance

Nick

UNIX is a trademark of AT&T in the USA and other countries.
UniPlus+ is a trademark of UniSoft Corporation.
A/UX is a trademark of Apple Computer Inc.
-
Nick Armitage, UniSoft Group, 3 Hayne Street, London, EC1A 9HH, England.
phone:  +44 1 606 7799   fax:  +44 1 726 2750   telex:  885995 UNISFT G
My opinions do not necessarily represent those of any Unisoft Group company.

kline@arizona.edu (Nick Kline) (09/17/88)

In article <636@root44.co.uk> nga@root.co.uk (Nick Armitage) writes:
>I am looking for suppliers of PROLOG under System V UNIX*,  UniPlus+, AU/X or
>4.2 BSD.  I have heard of Arity, SB and C PROLOG, but do not have any contact
>
>Nick
>
>Nick Armitage, UniSoft Group, 3 Hayne Street, London, EC1A 9HH, England.
>phone:  +44 1 606 7799   fax:  +44 1 726 2750   telex:  885995 UNISFT G
>My opinions do not necessarily represent those of any Unisoft Group company.

Hey Nick, what a great name you have.

Anyway, my very own University of Arizona is the home of SB prolog.

To get further info, send email to Saumya Debray, author   of SB_Prolog.

His email name is debray@arizona.edu .

His phone is 602 621-4527.

Address      University of Arizona,
	     Dept. of Computer Science