[comp.sources.wanted] Need to use modem for both dialin/dialout

itkin@mrspoc.UUCP (Steven M. List) (09/15/88)

I am preparing to buy a couple of Telebit modems (thanks to their 50% deal).
I would like to be able to use both of them for both dialin and dialout.
I am running on a Plexus P/60 running their version of System V.2.  Does
anyone have any software or suggestions?

Thanks.
--
*  Steven List @ Transact Software, Inc.
*  {coherent,mips,ubvax}!mrspoc!itkin

jfh@rpp386.Dallas.TX.US (The Beach Bum) (09/17/88)

In article <628@mrspoc.UUCP> itkin@mrspoc.UUCP (Steven M. List) writes:
>I am preparing to buy a couple of Telebit modems (thanks to their 50% deal).
>I would like to be able to use both of them for both dialin and dialout.
>I am running on a Plexus P/60 running their version of System V.2.  Does
>anyone have any software or suggestions?

yes, i have a collection of goodies which i have been running on a p/95
and a p/55.  the code was been running for a few months now as is, so it
is very stable.  with it you get your Very Own(tm) modem dialer, and a
pointer to a public domain cu.
--
John F. Haugh II (jfh@rpp386.Dallas.TX.US)                   HASA, "S" Division

    "If the code and the comments disagree, then both are probably wrong."
                -- Norm Schryer