[comp.sources.wanted] Sources for Unix Windows?

news@amdcad.AMD.COM (Network News) (09/09/88)

Does anyone out there have the sources (both server and Mac II client)
for Unix Windows, or know where I can get them from?

	Thanks,

	-- Tim Olson
	Advanced Micro Devices
	(tim@delirun.amd.com)

chrish@unet.pacbell.COM (Chris Helgeson) (09/15/88)

In article <22875@amdcad.AMD.COM> tim@crackle.amd.com (Tim Olson) writes:
>Does anyone out there have the sources (both server and Mac II client)
>for Unix Windows, or know where I can get them from?
>
>	Thanks,
>

>	-- Tim Olson
>	Advanced Micro Devices
>	(tim@delirun.amd.com)

We also are looking for these... please copy us on any info,
	Thanks,
		Chris Helgeson
		N.E.T.
		(chrish@unet.PacBell.COM)

chari@juniper.uucp (Christopher Michael Whatley) (09/17/88)

In article <69@unet.pacbell.COM> chrish@unet.PacBell.COM (Chris Helgeson) writes:
>In article <22875@amdcad.AMD.COM> tim@crackle.amd.com (Tim Olson) writes:
>>Does anyone out there have the sources (both server and Mac II client)
>>for Unix Windows, or know where I can get them from?

I would also like to get these sources.

Thanks in advance...

Ch

--
$---------------$--------------------------------$-------------------------$
| Chris Whatley | mail chari@juniper.uucp        | "Ever seen the chicken  |

stevens@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Curt Stevens) (09/22/88)

In article <69@unet.pacbell.COM> chrish@unet.PacBell.COM (Chris Helgeson) writes:
>In article <22875@amdcad.AMD.COM> tim@crackle.amd.com (Tim Olson) writes:
>>Does anyone out there have the sources (both server and Mac II client)
>>for Unix Windows, or know where I can get them from?
>
>We also are looking for these... please copy us on any info,

I have made the sources to UW (unix windows) available via anonymous ftp
from my site boulder.Colorado.EDU. The internet number is 128.138.240.1.

The sources are large and I have been asked not to mail them out so if
you can't ftp them, I can't help you. Please do not send requests for
uw.

The mac side of uw is included as a binhex file in the shar file. The
shar file is in pub/uw.shar.Z and is compresses. Be sure to use binary
transfer.

|Curt Stevens        (303)492-1218 |   /   |              E-MAIL:             |
|University of Colorado at Boulder |  o o  |              -------             |
|Computer Science Department       |   |   |arpa: stevens@boulder.colorado.edu|
|Campus Box 430                    |  \_/  |csnet:       stevens@boulder.csnet|
|Boulder, Colorado 80309           |       |uucp:{ncar|nbires}!boulder!stevens|

========
| Curt |
========