[comp.sources.wanted] Adventure in C

micah@mit-eddie.MIT.EDU (Micah P. Doyle) (12/24/86)

About a half year ago, (VAX BSX) C sources to the game Adventure were
posted to net.sources.games.  Would someone please mail me these
sources?  Thanks to anyone who can help.

-----
Micah Doyle
micah@athena.MIT.EDU
mit-eddie!mit-athena!micah

mark@cogent.UUCP (Mark Steven Jeghers) (12/24/86)

In article <4370@mit-eddie.MIT.EDU> micah@mit-eddie.MIT.EDU (Micah P. Doyle) writes:

>About a half year ago, (VAX BSX) C sources to the game Adventure were
>posted to net.sources.games.  Would someone please mail me these
>sources?  Thanks to anyone who can help.

I'd like it too.  Perhaps it could be posted if others want it as well.
By the way, to the people who posted ``untic'':

Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You!
|     Mark Steven Jeghers         ECHOMPGULP - process has eaten it          |
| cryptography, terrorist, DES, drugs, cipher, secret, decode, NSA, CIA, NRO |
|     {ihnp4,cbosgd,lll-lcc,lll-crg}|{dual,ptsfa}!cogent!mark                |
| Cogent Software Solutions can not be held responsible for anything said    |
| by the above person since they have no control over him in the first place |

jl42+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jay Mathew Libove) (09/30/88)

A number of people had been asking for C code source to adventure,
myself included. Someone sent it to me - it is available for
anonymous FTP on

stmichael.andrew.cmu.edu (internet address 128.2.29.15)

in the directory:
/afs/andrew/usr/jl42/public/cadv/

in the files:
xa[abcdef].Z

which are compressed pieces of a split shell archive.

That is, binary FTP the files, uncompress them, cat xa[abcdef] out to
adv.sh, then "sh" it in to a directory, and you will be at the same
point I am. I have not yet tried this out.

I hope this helps everyone who wanted this code.

Jay Libove                      ARPA: jl42@andrew.cmu.edu, libove@cs.cmu.edu
5731 Centre Avenue, Apt 3	BITNET: jl42@andrew
Pittsburgh, PA 15206		UUCP: uunet!nfsun!libove!libove
(412) 362-8983			UUCP: psuvax1!pitt!darth!libove!libove