[comp.sources.wanted] NCARGRAPHICS Plotting Package

annala@neuro.usc.edu (A J Annala) (10/03/88)

Does anyone have an electronic mailing address, telephone number, or USPS
address for someone responsible for contour plotting or graphics software
at the National Center for Atmospheric Research?  Also, does anyone know
whether there exists a public domain version (pre-6/1/87) of NCARGRAPHICS
that could be incorporated into freeware/shareware products?  My current
copy of NCARGRAPHICS sources has the following remark in the update log:

    On 6/1/87 this copyright notice was inserted into all NCAR sources:

    C +-----------------------------------------------------------------+
    C |                                                                 |
    C |                Copyright (C) 1986 by UCAR                       |
    C |        University Corporation for Atmospheric Research          |
    C |                    All Rights Reserved                          |
    C |                                                                 |
    C |                 NCARGRAPHICS  Version 1.00                      |
    C |                                                                 |
    C +-----------------------------------------------------------------+

I am interested in developing some signal processing software for people
in the neuroscience field and such a set of graphics routines would save
me a significant amount of implementation effort.

Thanks, AJ Annala

cruff@ncar.ucar.edu (Craig Ruff) (10/03/88)

In article <12524@oberon.USC.EDU> annala%neuro.usc.edu@oberon.usc.edu (A J Annala) writes:
>Does anyone have an electronic mailing address, telephone number, or USPS
>address for someone responsible for contour plotting or graphics software
>at the National Center for Atmospheric Research?

This information is taken from the "NCAR Graphics Version 2.00 - UNIX Release"
document, dated July 1988.

Consulting
	Each software license provides consulting support for two
	designated site representatives.

	For questions regarding the use of NCAR Graphics you may
	contact:
		NCAR Consulting (303)497-1278

	For technical software questions or installation questions,
	contact:
		NCAR Graphics Techincal Software Support (303)497-1309

	or send electronic mail to
		ncargfx@bierstadt.ucar.edu

Problem Reports, Comments, Suggestions
	electronic mail