[comp.sources.wanted] looking for hunt part 4

4204_5147@uwovax.uwo.ca (Claude Morin) (10/24/88)

Could someone send me part 4 of the hunt sources?  We only received parts
1-3 here(as well as the bug fix).  Please respond by mail first since I
don't want 500 copies...

	Thanks,
	   Claude Morin

ln63fee@sdcc13.ucsd.EDU (Dennis Lou) (10/25/88)

In article <829@uwovax.uwo.ca> 4204_5147@uwovax.uwo.ca (Claude Morin) writes:
>Could someone send me part 4 of the hunt sources?  We only received parts
>1-3 here(as well as the bug fix).  Please respond by mail first since I
>don't want 500 copies...

I too am missing part 4 but I'm also missing the bug fix.
Could someone who has them please get in touch with me?  Thanks.

--
Dennis Lou
	ln63fee@sdcc13.ucsd.edu

tba@sirius.UUCP (Todd Aubin) (10/25/88)

In article <829@uwovax.uwo.ca>, 4204_5147@uwovax.uwo.ca (Claude Morin) writes:
> Could someone send me part 4 of the hunt sources?  We only received parts
> 1-3 here(as well as the bug fix).  Please respond by mail first since I
> don't want 500 copies...
>
> 	Thanks,
> 	   Claude Morin

Thats ditto for us. For some reason parts 1-3 and the bug fixes
arrived but not part 4.

Perhaps a repost would be ok?

Thanks - Todd Aubin

--

Todd Aubin	@ Northern Telecom	..!dartvax!sirius!tba

c60c-4au@e260-4e.berkeley.edu (Erik Talvola) (10/25/88)

In article <1047@sdcc13.ucsd.EDU> ln63fee@sdcc13.ucsd.edu.UUCP (Dennis Lou) writes:
>In article <829@uwovax.uwo.ca> 4204_5147@uwovax.uwo.ca (Claude Morin) writes:
>>Could someone send me part 4 of the hunt sources?  We only received parts
>>1-3 here(as well as the bug fix).

>I too am missing part 4 but I'm also missing the bug fix.
>Could someone who has them please get in touch with me?  Thanks.

Part 4 and the bug fix never reached us here at U.C. Berkeley as far as I
know.  I would too be interested in getting them E-Mailed to me (unless they
will be soon posted).  Perhaps some problem occurred in getting to the west
coast, as someone from UCSD has complained also.

--
Erik Talvola               | "It's just what we need... a colossal negative
c60c-4au@web.berkeley.edu  | space wedgie of great power coming right at us

goehring@cs.purdue.EDU (Scott Goehring) (10/26/88)

In article <15967@agate.BERKELEY.EDU> c60c-4au@e260-4e.berkeley.edu (Erik Talvola) writes:
>Part 4 and the bug fix never reached us here at U.C. Berkeley as far as I
>know.  I would too be interested in getting them E-Mailed to me (unless they
>will be soon posted).  Perhaps some problem occurred in getting to the west
>coast, as someone from UCSD has complained also.

They didn't make it to Purdue either, so there may have been a problem getting
it off the east coast.

If anyone does find it, please let me know.

--
Scott Goehring			ARPA: 	goehring@cs.purdue.edu
			PURDUE: dcb@n, kz4@i, kpi@i, me2@h

billr@tekred.TEK.COM (Bill Randle) (10/27/88)

Part04 looks like it really got lost, so I just reposted it. Please be patient.
Also, I'm not aware of any patches being posted.

	-Bill Randle
	Moderator, comp.sources.games
	Tektronix, Inc.
	games@saab.CNA.TEK.COM