[comp.sources.wanted] mg

ras@sword.bellcore.com (Raymond A. Schnitzler) (11/12/88)

I am looking for a copy of mg2a, or whatever has superceded it, source
or MS-DOS executable preferred.  Anonymous ftp or archive server would
be fine.  Please respond by mail.

Thank you.

Ray Schnitzler
Bell Communications Research
schnitz@bellcore.com
(or bellcore!schnitz, if you insist)

waters@polya.Stanford.EDU (Jim Waters) (11/13/88)

In article <932@sword.bellcore.com> schnitz@bellcore.com writes:
>I am looking for a copy of mg2a, or whatever has superceded it, source
>or MS-DOS executable preferred.  Anonymous ftp or archive server would
>be fine.  Please respond by mail.

Last time I checked, mg2a for MS-DOS was available from eddie.mit.edu
via anonymous ftp, both as a arc file and as additions to the normal
source distribution.  I don't recall if the original source is also
archived there.  If not, it is probably at uunet.

Of course, I never did succeed in unARCing the file....

      Jim Waters                     INTERNET: waters@stanford.edu
USPS: P.O. Box 13735                 CSNET:    waters@stanford.edu
      Stanford, CA 94309             UUCP:  ...decwrl!stanford.edu!waters
AT+T: (414)326-0229                  BITNET:   waters%stanford.edu@stanford

What's that?  Don't I have anything really profound to say here . . . Nope.

mju@m-net.UUCP (Marc Unangst) (11/13/88)

In article <932@sword.bellcore.com> schnitz@bellcore.com writes:
:I am looking for a copy of mg2a, or whatever has superceded it, source
:or MS-DOS executable preferred.  Anonymous ftp or archive server would
:be fine.  Please respond by mail.

Please also add me to the mailing list (addresses are in my .sig), or
post to the net.

--
"Don't find a fault. | Marc Unangst
Find a remedy."      | UUCP: mju@m-net.ann-arbor.mi.us