[comp.sources.wanted] Wanted: ANSI-C parser

vrh@mh_co2.mh.nl (Michael Verheij) (11/16/88)

Hello, out there. At the beginning of this year someone posted a ANSI-C
parser (a LEX-input, a YACC-input and a main program to start the parsing).
Can anyone send me the complete package?

Thanx,

Michael Verheij

Michael Verheij (using Netnews)
USENET: vrh@mh.nl via European backbone (mcvax).
UUCP:   ..!mcvax!mhres!vrh
"Experience comes with the amount of equipment ruined."

jesse@proxftl.UUCP (Jesse Perry) (11/19/88)

In article <2599@mhres.mh.nl>, vrh@mh_co2.mh.nl (Michael Verheij) writes:

> Hello, out there. At the beginning of this year someone posted a ANSI-C
> parser (a LEX-input, a YACC-input and a main program to start the parsing).
> Can anyone send me the complete package?

I'd also like to get a copy, or even just a pointer to where it is.
Thanks,

Jesse Perry             INTERNET: jesse%proxftl.uucp@uunet.uu.com
3511 NE 22 Ave            BITNET: proxftl!jesse@psuvax1.uucp
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33308     UUCP: uunet!proxftl!jesse
(305)566-3511