    Date: Thu, 10 Apr 86 11:07:54 pst
    From: Richard Ottolini <rick@hanauma>
    To: info-mac@sumex
    Subject: MacDraw format

The file was a C-like header file that #define'd the types and
data structures used in a PICT file, and it was supposedly
part of a MacDraw-to-Imagen translator.  Does anyone have a more
recent version of this header, or perhaps more complete source
code to a PICT reader?

If at all possible, please respond via e-mail.  I'll gladly provide
a summary if I get any response.

John