[comp.sources.wanted] Motorola MC68HC11 Assembler wanted

robert@aragorn.cm.deakin.OZ (Robert Ruge) (11/17/88)

Does anybody know of an assembler for the MOTOROLA MC68HC11 single
chip microcomputer.  We want it to run on a Gould PN6000 running
UTX32/2.0 (BSD4.3) and preferably produce a MOTOROLA S-format output file.
Any information on PD source or commercial software would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Robert Ruge					    robert@aragorn

fyl@ssc.UUCP (Phil Hughes) (11/23/88)

In article <7182@charlie.OZ>, robert@aragorn.cm.deakin.OZ (Robert Ruge) writes:

> Does anybody know of an assembler for the MOTOROLA MC68HC11 single
> chip microcomputer.  We want it to run on a Gould PN6000 running
> UTX32/2.0 (BSD4.3) and preferably produce a MOTOROLA S-format output file.
> Any information on PD source or commercial software would be appreciated.
> Thanks.

We have a whole family of assemblers for almost any 8-bit chip on the
planet.  One of our consultants wrote them.  They are distributed as
source code and use yacc and lex.  If you have a UNIX system they should
run on it.  $175 for assembler and one set of tables (in your case the
tables are for 6800, 6801, 6803 and 6811).  You can reach us at:
	SSC
	P.O. Box 55549
	Seattle, WA 98155
	(206)FOR-UNIX or 527-3385
	uunet!pilchuck!ssc!sales

--
Phil Hughes, SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549, Seattle, WA 98155  (206)FOR-UNIX
    uw-beaver!tikal!ssc!fyl or uunet!pilchuck!ssc!fyl or attmail!ssc!fyl