----
    From uucp Fri Nov 25 08:17 MET 1988
    >From usfvax2!Thu  Fri Nov 25 05:14:31 1988 remote from mcvax
    From: mcvax!usfvax2!Thu
    Date: Thu, 24 Nov 88 06:14 EST
    Apparently-From: pdn!usfvax2!Thu
    Apparently-To: uunet!targon!andre
----

~----~ |m    AAA         DDDD  It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase.
~|d1|~@--   AA AAvv   vvDD  DD        Segment registers are for worms.
~----~  &  AAAAAAAvv vvDD  DD
~~~~~~ -- AAA   AAAvvvDDDDDD        Andre van Dalen, uunet!mcvax!targon!andre

--
~----~ |m    AAA         DDDD  It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase.
~|d1|~@--   AA AAvv   vvDD  DD        Segment registers are for worms.
~----~  &  AAAAAAAvv vvDD  DD
~~~~~~ -- AAA   AAAvvvDDDDDD        Andre van Dalen, uunet!mcvax!targon!andre

chip@ateng.ateng.com (Chip Salzenberg) (12/01/88)

[Followups to comp.mail.misc]

According to andre@targon.UUCP (andre):
>I am not sure if this is the rigth newsgroup but...
>I just got mail from someone that is munched by some mailer.

[Hello, Andre!]

It would seem that the uunet!mcvax E-Mail connection is BROKEN!  I've been
trying to mail to Europe -- specifically to you, Andre -- and it hasn't
worked for the past two weeks.  (That's <uunet!mcvax!targon!andre>, for
you mail analysts out there.)

What's the story?
--
Chip Salzenberg             <chip@ateng.com> or <uunet!ateng!chip>
A T Engineering             Me?  Speak for my company?  Surely you jest!