[comp.sources.wanted] v05i087: umoria2 - single player dungeon simulation

pt@cosi.UUCP (Bobby Petterson) (12/04/88)

I have seen Moria only once before, and very quickly at that. I had a few
moments of fun hacking through it...even if I did die very quickly. I would
like to get the source for it, if that is possible. Does anyone know where
it might be found? Please let me know, I would appreicate it greatly. Thanks
for the time.

Have Fun,

PT

(compuserve 71641,746)

diblanch@sdrc.UUCP (Jeff Blanchet) (12/05/88)

In article <121@cosi.UUCP>, pt@cosi.UUCP (Bobby Petterson) writes:

> I have seen Moria only once before, and very quickly at that. I had a few
> moments of fun hacking through it...even if I did die very quickly. I would
> like to get the source for it, if that is possible. Does anyone know where
> it might be found? Please let me know, I would appreicate it greatly. Thanks
> for the time.

Me to!!! I would like to have the source as well. I cannot ftp from anywhere
so if someone could E-mail it to me I would appreciate it!

Jeff Blanchet                UUCP: uunet!sdrc!diblanch
SDRC
Cincinnati Ohio