[comp.sources.wanted] menu/dialog system

tharen@prism.gatech.edu (Tharen Debold) (12/11/88)

  I'm looking for a menu or dialog package that works with curses.  Does anyone
know of such a beast?  I remember many moons ago that someone posted a menu
driven shell, but I can't seem to find it in any archives.  If you know of
anything that might fit, please send mail, otherwise I'll have to break down
and write it myself...

Tharen D. Debold
Office of Computing Services, Georgia Tech, Atlanta Georgia, 30332
tharen@bold1.gatech.edu    ...!{allegra,amd,hplabs,ut-ngp}!gatech!bold1!tharen

henk@bebux.UUCP (Henk Dijkstra) (12/16/88)

In article <6936@pyr.gatech.EDU> tharen@prism.gatech.edu (Tharen Debold) writes:

>  I'm looking for a menu or dialog package that works with curses.  Does anyone
>know of such a beast?  I remember many moons ago that someone posted a menu
>driven shell, but I can't seem to find it in any archives.  If you know of
>anything that might fit, please send mail, otherwise I'll have to break down
>and write it myself...

Aspen Scientific has a package called: FORMATION.
You can use it to create drop-down menu's, allert boxes, dialog boxes, pop-up
menu's etc.
Here in Europe we had to pay about $300 for it. (For that sum you will also
get the sources).
For reference:

ASPEN SCIENTIFIC
P.O. Box 72
Wheat Ridge, CO 80034-0072
(303)423-8088

They also have a demo version (free?) available!

--
Henk Dijkstra	: BETRONIC B.V.			USENET : henk@bebux.UUCP
		: PO-box 4317				 ..!hp4nl!bebux!henk