[comp.sources.wanted] rogue clone source wanted

erwied@joan.irb.informatik.uni-dortmund.de (12/13/88)

Is there any possibilty of getting the sources for ROGUE?
I'd like to implement it on a computer in our University,
but haven't found the sources yet.

So if anybody can help me with that, please mail me!

Thanks a lot in advance,
     Jochen Erwied, University of Dortmund, West Germany
   uunet.uu.net!unido!joan.irb.informatik.uni-dortmund.de!erwied

[Does anyone in Europe have a copy of the Rogue clone archived that they
can send Jochen?  It was posted in comp.sources.games as vol 1, issues
11-17, 32 and 52 (6 parts and 2 patches).
	-Bill Randle
	Moderator, comp.sources.games
	Tektronix, Inc.
	games@saab.CNA.TEK.COM
]

tims@teklds.CAE.TEK.COM (Tim Stoehr) (12/14/88)

In article <3370@tekred.TEK.COM>, erwied@joan.irb.informatik.uni-dortmund.de writes:
> Is there any possibilty of getting the sources for ROGUE?
> I'd like to implement it on a computer in our University,
> but haven't found the sources yet.

I wrote and maintain the rogue clone.  I will send this source to you, and
anyone else who sends me mail requesting it.

munch
munch
munch
munch

chrise@bcsaic.UUCP (Chris Esposito) (12/16/88)

I would also like a copy, or a pointer to a copy of the source to ANY
version of rogue.

Many thanks in advance,
Chris Esposito

 "what if we can't tell the difference between AI and artificial stupidity?
Chris Esposito                      | CSNET: chrise@boeing.com
Boeing Advanced Technology Center   | uucp: ...!uw-beaver!ssc-vax!bcsaic!chrise