[comp.sources.wanted] TeX to HP laserjet 2

grumpy@edg1.UUCP (Eric Schwarz) (12/07/88)

Anybody have a TeX dvi to HP Laserjet program that runs on a SUN 3?

Thanks in advance.
Eric Schwarz
uunet!edg1!grumpy

boneill@hawk.ulowell.edu (SoftXc Coordinator) (12/07/88)

In article <289@edg1.UUCP> grumpy@edg1.UUCP (Eric Schwarz) writes:
>Anybody have a TeX dvi to HP Laserjet program that runs on a SUN 3?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>Eric Schwarz
>uunet!edg1!grumpy

I would also like to see one, although under BSD 4.2 for the LaserJet Series
II...

Brian O'Neill, MS-DOS Software Exchange Coordinator
ArpaNet: boneill@hawk.ulowell.edu
UUCP: {(backbones),harvard,mit-eddie,et. al.}!ulowell!hawk.ulowell.edu!boneill

dao@cs.nott.ac.uk (David Osborne) (12/20/88)

In article <10543@swan.ulowell.edu> boneill@hawk.ulowell.edu (SoftXc Coordinator) writes:
>In article <289@edg1.UUCP> grumpy@edg1.UUCP (Eric Schwarz) writes:
>>Anybody have a TeX dvi to HP Laserjet program that runs on a SUN 3?
>>
>>Thanks in advance.
>>Eric Schwarz
>>uunet!edg1!grumpy
>
>I would also like to see one, although under BSD 4.2 for the LaserJet Series
>II...

look for an archive server that has Nelson Beebe's DVI driver family.
his DVIJEP drives both a LaserJet Plus and the Series II (i use it with the II).
all the code in the driver family is carefully written for portability,
and will run under BSD4.x, System V, VAX/VMS, (even) MS-DOS.
recommended.

dave.
--
David Osborne
Cripps Computing Centre, University of Nottingham, Nottingham NG7 2RD, UK