[comp.sources.wanted] NCAR graphics

ken@reform.HAC.COM (08/25/88)

Does anyone have an old copy of the NCAR graphics Package for the VAX?
I would like to get a copy of it before it was converted to GKS and
removed from the public domain.

I am also looking for some PD  source code for drawing contour lines
of gridded data.

Thanks for any help!
Ken Rheingans

ARPA:   ken%tcville@hac2arpa.HAC.COM
UUCP:   ...cit-vax\
	...allegra!scgvaxd!tcville!ken
        ...seismo/

roy@phri.UUCP (Roy Smith) (08/26/88)

In article <143@tcville.HAC.COM> ken@reform.HAC.COM () writes:
> I am also looking for some PD  source code for drawing contour lines
> of gridded data.

	Take a look in netlib, under "toms"; we got a very nice countour
algorithm from there a little while ago.
--
Roy Smith, System Administrator
Public Health Research Institute

schinder@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (Paul Schinder) (12/21/88)

Could someone please send me ordering information for the current version
of NCAR graphics?  We would like to put it up on our Sun workstations.
Thanks very much.

--
Paul J. Schinder
Department of Astronomy, Cornell Univ.