[comp.sources.wanted] Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory Parts 27-29

paquette@cpsc.ucalgary.ca (Trevor Paquette) (12/30/88)

    We seem to have missed parts 27, 28 and 29 of the Smithsonian Astronomical
Observatory data. Could someone mail them to me please?

       Thanx,
         Trev
Trevor Paquette/GraphicsLand, Calgary, Alberta
UUCP: uunet!{ubc-cs,utai,alberta}!calgary!paquette       ICBM:51 03 N/114 05 W
                 Luminous beings we are, not this crude matter

rwa@auvax.uucp (Ross Alexander) (12/31/88)

In article <427@cs-spool.calgary.UUCP>, paquette@cpsc.ucalgary.ca
(Trevor Paquette) writes:
>     We seem to have missed parts 27, 28 and 29 of the Smithsonian
>     Astronomical Observatory data. Could someone mail them to me please?

Didn't get to alberta, ncc, or auvax either.  Repost, or mail to
alberta!auvax!rwa would be much appreciated B^)

	Ross

mdb@bjs.UUCP (Marshall DeBerry) (01/02/89)

From article <427@aurora.auvax.uucp>, by rwa@auvax.uucp (Ross Alexander):
> In article <427@cs-spool.calgary.UUCP>, paquette@cpsc.ucalgary.ca
> (Trevor Paquette) writes:
>>     We seem to have missed parts 27, 28 and 29 of the Smithsonian
>>     Astronomical Observatory data. Could someone mail them to me please?
>
> Didn't get to alberta, ncc, or auvax either.  Repost, or mail to
> alberta!auvax!rwa would be much appreciated B^)
>
> 	Ross

Same here at my site in Washington, parts 27,28, and 29 never showed.  Did
anyone in the DC area get these parts?.

--

Marshall DeBerry Bureau of Justice Statistics   Washington DC
UUCP: uunet!mimsy!prometheus!yendor!bjs!mdb	Phone: 202 724 7774