[comp.sources.wanted] accounting & checking

como@bnl-max (Andrew T. Como) (01/02/89)

Is there any out there that has a program to maintain a checkbook?
I need something that will take care of monthly checking and
balancing the bank statement every month.

It can run under either UNIX  or Dos.

Thanks in advance.

marcula@homxb.ATT.COM (M. A. Conley) (01/04/89)

In article <710@bnlux0.bnl.gov>, como@bnl-max (Andrew T. Como) writes:

> Is there any out there that has a program to maintain a checkbook?
> I need something that will take care of monthly checking and
> balancing the bank statement every month.
>
> It can run under either UNIX  or Dos.

I'm the worst when comes to balancing a check  book.  A program such

as this would be a great help.

Please post any info, I am sure others will be interested too.

Thanks

homxb!marcula

jmj@mhuxu.UUCP (J. M. Johnson) (01/04/89)

In article <2734@homxb.ATT.COM>, marcula@homxb.ATT.COM (M. A. Conley) writes:
> In article <710@bnlux0.bnl.gov>, como@bnl-max (Andrew T. Como) writes:

> > Is there any out there that has a program to maintain a checkbook?
> > I need something that will take care of monthly checking and
> > balancing the bank statement every month.

> > It can run under either UNIX  or Dos.

> I'm the worst when comes to balancing a check  book.  A program such
> as this would be a great help.

I am using a program called CheckMate.  It can be used to keep track of
several savings and checking accounts at the same time.  It works very
well and I am very happy with it.  I downloaded the program from a local
bulletin board and if you would like I may be able to mail you an archived
copy.  Or, if R.D. would get off his dead ***, it may get posted to
comp.binaries.ibm.pc?
--
       Life's just a game, you fly a paper plane, there is no end. - TBA

J. M. Johnson, AT&T Bell Laboratories, Reading, PA            ...!att!mhuxu!jmj