[comp.sources.wanted] MS-DOS uucp software

grumpy@edg1.UUCP (Eric Schwarz) (01/11/89)

Are there any uucp programs available that run under MS-DOS besides
UUPC?  Public-domain, shareware, or purchasable is OK.  Thanks
advance.

Eric Schwarz
uunet!edg1!grumpy

dave@westmark.UUCP (Dave Levenson) (01/15/89)

In article <317@edg1.UUCP>, grumpy@edg1.UUCP (Eric Schwarz) writes:
> Are there any uucp programs available that run under MS-DOS besides
> UUPC?  Public-domain, shareware, or purchasable is OK.  Thanks
> advance.

I recommend UULINK.  This is an implementation of basic UUCP, mail,
and netnews under MS-DOS.  It is not public domain, but it is priced
reasonably.

For information, contact:

	Vortex Technology
	PO Box 1323
	Topanga, CA  90290-1323
	(213) 390 3920

--
Dave Levenson
Westmark, Inc.		The Man in the Mooney

russ@uokmax.UUCP (Random J Nightfall) (01/16/89)

[dave@westmark.UUCP:]
->I recommend UULINK.  This is an implementation of basic UUCP, mail,
[info deleted...]

Yes, but does anyone know of a good UUCP implementation for Macintosh?

--
Univ.  of  Oklahoma |  ^                       ^  |SILVER SURFER #n -- Frankie|