[comp.sources.wanted] xlisp

wain@seacbc.UUCP (Wain Dobson) (01/18/89)

I have a version of xlisp 1.6. I would like to obtain a latter version if
there is one. Does anyone know an archive which has it?
--
Wain Dobson
	...!{uunet,ubc-cs}!van-bc!tessera!seacbc!wain

piet@ruuinf (Piet van Oostrum) (01/21/89)

In article <172@seacbc.UUCP>, wain@seacbc (Wain Dobson) writes:
 `I have a version of xlisp 1.6. I would like to obtain a latter version if
 `there is one. Does anyone know an archive which has it?

lakesys!netlib has version 2.0 for the Atari ST.
--
Piet van Oostrum, Dept of Computer Science, University of Utrecht
Padualaan 14, P.O. Box 80.089, 3508 TB Utrecht, The Netherlands

chasm@killer.DALLAS.TX.US (Charles Marslett) (01/21/89)

In article <172@seacbc.UUCP>, wain@seacbc.UUCP (Wain Dobson) writes:
> I have a version of xlisp 1.6. I would like to obtain a latter version if
> there is one. Does anyone know an archive which has it?

I have downloaded "parts" of 2.0 from Compuserve, does anyone have the
more machine specific stuff and/or a complete version?

> Wain Dobson
> 	...!{uunet,ubc-cs}!van-bc!tessera!seacbc!wain

Charles Marslett
STB Systems, Inc.  <== Apply all standard disclaimers
Wordmark Systems   <== No disclaimers required -- that's just me
chasm@killer.dallas.tx.us