[comp.sources.wanted] Anyone heard of cflow?

salas@pprg.unm.edu (NN]) (01/24/89)

     Has anyone heard of a program called "cflow" and if so where we
might obtain a copy?  "cflow" is a C hierarchy flow chart program.
The program takes C code and outputs a flow chart table of routines
and parameters passed and returned.

		thanks in advance,
			John Salas

uucibg@sw1e.UUCP (3929] Brian Gilstrap) (01/24/89)

In article <23740@pprg.unm.edu> salas@pprg.unm.edu (John Salas [ECE-NN]) writes:

>     Has anyone heard of a program called "cflow" and if so where we
>might obtain a copy?  "cflow" is a C hierarchy flow chart program.
>The program takes C code and outputs a flow chart table of routines
>and parameters passed and returned.
>

>		thanks in advance,
>			John Salas

It's on our 3B2-600 which is running System V.3.1.  Unfortunately, unless you
have a source license, that doesn't do you much good.  I too would be interested
in seeing a PD/copylefted/etc version of cflow.  If you've got a source license,
dig in.

Brian R. Gilstrap                          Southwestern Bell Telephone
One Bell Center Rm 17-G-4                  ...!ames!killer!texbell!sw1e!uucibg
St. Louis, MO 63101                        ...!bellcore!texbell!sw1e!uucibg
(314) 235-3929
#include <std_disclaimers.h>

simcha@humming.UUCP (Simcha Lerner) (01/25/89)

While I have seen some p.d. versions in the past, the version that
I am currently familiar with is one of the demo programs that comes
with Microsoft C 5.1.  Also included is a cross-ref generator
(cref) and a tsr that provides a bios-like interface to the
hercules graphics mode (msherc).

simcha lerner
harvard!humming!simcha