[comp.sources.wanted] MGR Part17 needed.

dan@hrc.UUCP (Dan Troxel) (01/26/89)

I am missing part17 of the MGR series. I am an archive site and need this
to complete the series. Call me on my nickle at 1-800-777-8870, and ask for
Dan. We can set up a connection and I will pull it off. Telebit site
prefered.
--
Dan Troxel @ Handwriting Research Corporation                  WK 1-602-957-8870
Camelback Corporate Center  2821 E. Camelback Road  Suite 600  Phoenix, AZ 85016

gdb@merch.TANDY.COM (David Butler) (01/26/89)

In article <197716@hrc.UUCP> dan@hrc.UUCP (Dan Troxel) writes:
>I am missing part17 of the MGR series. I am an archive site and need this

I hope you know the subject lines from 18-21 were mis-labeled.
You will notice part 21 was posted twice.  The first time part 21 was
really 20; 20 really 19; 19 really 18; and 18 really 17.

pinkas@hobbit.intel.com (Israel Pinkas ~) (01/27/89)

In article <197716@hrc.UUCP> dan@hrc.UUCP (Dan Troxel) writes:

> I am missing part17 of the MGR series. I am an archive site and need this
> to complete the series. Call me on my nickle at 1-800-777-8870, and ask for
> Dan. We can set up a connection and I will pull it off. Telebit site
> prefered.

If you inspect the shar files, you will find all the parts.  There must
have been a glitch in the software that Rich uses, as parts 17-20 had part
numbers in the subject line that were one higher than they should have
been.  (There were two parts named 21.  They were not duplicates.)  The
Archive-name field had the wrong part numbers as well.  The only way I
detected the tru part numbers was to look at the comment at the top of the
shar file, where it tells you what message the shar file will print when it
is done unpacking.  (e.g "End of archive 11 (of 61)".)

Note that parts 1, 3, and 4 were reposted, and the reposts were slightly
different from the originals.

To date, I have 0-30, 33-39.

Enjoy,

-Israel Pinkas

--
Disclaimer: The above are my personal opinions, and in no way represent

UUCP:	{amdcad,decwrl,hplabs,oliveb,pur-ee,qantel}!intelca!mipos3!cad001!pinkas
ARPA:	pinkas%cad001.intel.com@relay.cs.net
CSNET:	pinkas@cad001.intel.com