[comp.sources.wanted] C-Tree applications

bill@ssbn.WLK.COM (Bill Kennedy) (02/23/89)

I'm posting this for a fellow who called me looking for this, I
told him that someone on the net might be able to help.

Mitch Mitchell (800) 231-8003 or (409) 760-3399 (in TX) is looking
for some financial application software that uses the C-Tree file
handler.  Please give him a call if you have such a beast or know
someone who does.  Thanks,
--
Bill Kennedy  usenet      {killer,att,cs.utexas.edu,sun!daver}!ssbn!bill
              internet    bill@ssbn.WLK.COM

ron@vaxnix.UUCP (Ron Light) (02/24/89)

In article <1143@ssbn.WLK.COM> bill@ssbn.WLK.COM (Bill Kennedy) writes:
>Mitch Mitchell (800) 231-8003 or (409) 760-3399 (in TX) is looking
>for some financial application software that uses the C-Tree file
>handler.  Please give him a call if you have such a beast or know
>someone who does.  Thanks,

   I too would be very interested in this.  Thanks.

--
Ron Light     usenet      {killer,texbell}!vaxnix!ron

jim@anacom1.UUCP (Jim Bacon) (02/27/89)

In article <12366@vaxnix.UUCP> ron@vaxnix.UUCP (Ron Light) writes:
>>Mitch Mitchell (800) 231-8003 or (409) 760-3399 (in TX) is looking
>>for some financial application software that uses the C-Tree file
>>handler.  Please give him a call if you have such a beast or know
>>someone who does.  Thanks,
>
>   I too would be very interested in this.  Thanks.

I am just starting a project that will make heavy use of the C-tree
package in such an environment.  The first module will be a Payroll
package.  Send e-mail with a voice number and we can discuss it.
(discuss your needs that is :-)  ).

--
Jim Bacon                            | "Shoot first, and call whatever you
Anacom General Corp., CA             |  hit the target!"