[comp.sources.wanted] ARC for UNIX?

packer@a.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu (Michael A Packer) (02/23/89)

	I am wondering if anyone knows where I could find
sources/binaries for ARC for UNIX?

Thanks in advance.
Michael A. Packer

USMAIL:	318 Knapp Hall, WVU, Morgantown, WV 26506
PHONE:	304 293-3607
INTERNET : packer@a.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu
USENET:  {allegra,bellcore,ihpn4!cadre,decvax!idis,psuvax1}!pitt!wvucsa!packer

tadguy@cs.odu.edu (Tad Guy) (02/24/89)

In article <307@h.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu>, packer@a.cs (Michael A Packer) writes:
>I am wondering if anyone knows where I could find sources/binaries for
>ARC for UNIX?

It's available via anonymous ftp from:

	xanth.cs.odu.edu	in /pub/unix-arc/
	WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL	in PD2:<UNIX-C.ARC-PROGS>

Use binary mode with xanth, tenex mode with Simtel20.

	...tad

bill@cosi.UUCP (Bill Michaelson) (02/25/89)

In article <307@h.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu>, packer@a.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu (Michael A Packer) writes:
> 	I am wondering if anyone knows where I could find
> sources/binaries for ARC for UNIX?

Try: SEA BBS # 201-473-1991

--
Bill Michaelson - Reply to: princeton!mccc!cosi!bill
also at... Voice 609-771-6705  CompuServe 72416,1026

ruiu@dragos.UUCP (dragos) (03/01/89)

   Having seen my n-th billion request for arc. It strikes me that someone
should compile a list of places the various arc clones can be had from and
post it once a month.

   NO, I'm not volunteering. :-)

--
Dragos Ruiu  ruiu@dragos.UUCP  "Yes, Dragos is my first name."
   ...alberta!edm!dragos!ruiu  "Why? Someone said it sounded like a nodename!"