[comp.sources.wanted] PostScript --> Ascii || PostScript --> troff

wirthlin@uvm-gen.UUCP (Ralph Wirthlin) (03/15/89)

Could SKS (some kind soul) please send me a PostScript --> ascii
or Postscript --> troff conversion facility, or point me in the
right direction.  Anything will help.
		  ========

					Thanks
					Ralph

Ralph L. Wirthlin          	    |  "Who knows where madness lies ..
EMAIL:wirthlin@uvm-gen.uvm.edu	    |   To surrender dreams, this may be
USMAIL:  BOX 125  Newport Ctr., VT  |   madness .. too much sanity is madness,

mjw@ttrdf.UUCP (Matthew J. WIcks) (03/18/89)

In article <1114@uvm-gen.UUCP>, wirthlin@uvm-gen.UUCP (Ralph Wirthlin) writes:

> Could SKS (some kind soul) please send me a PostScript --> ascii
> or Postscript --> troff conversion facility, or point me in the
> right direction.  Anything will help.

I would also be interested. Please send email or post info.

Matt Wicks
AT&T Skokie
312-982-3358
...att!ttrde!mjw