[comp.sources.wanted] lp posters part2 and 3

mal4477@ultb.UUCP (M.A. Lefebvre) (03/22/89)

	Cuold someone either post to comp.sources.games or E-mail me
the part2 and part3 of lp-posters. I have one because it was posted recently.
This may be repost and if that is problem than could it be E-mailed? My path
via bitnet and uucp is listed below. If this cannot be done than could I have
a written response saying so. I don't read this group to often.

					Thanks in advance,

*                                  Marc Lefebvre                            *
*     UUCP: uunet!ccicpg!cci632!ritcsh!marc      BITNET: mal4477@ritvax     *

caspar@wn2.sci.kun.nl (Caspar Terheggen) (03/23/89)

In article <479@ultb.UUCP>, mal4477@ultb.UUCP (M.A. Lefebvre) writes:

> 	Cuold someone either post to comp.sources.games or E-mail me
> the part2 and part3 of lp-posters. I have one because it was posted recently.

Same here. I only saw the repost of part 1. A repost of parts 2 and 3 would
be nice. Thanks in advance,

 Caspar Terheggen   +31 (0)80 612800   caspar@sci.kun.nl   U634008@HNYKUN11

frank@rsoft.UUCP (Frank I. Reiter) (03/25/89)

In article <390@wn2.sci.kun.nl> caspar@wn2.sci.kun.nl (Caspar Terheggen) writes:

>Same here. I only saw the repost of part 1. A repost of parts 2 and 3 would
>be nice. Thanks in advance,

Are you serious?  These sources were posted only a few weeks ago and now,
because you happened to miss them, you are suggesting that they be reposted to
thousands of machines around the world?

A more reasonable solution would be for you to ask that somebosy mail them to
you.  If nobody closer offers then email me and I will send them to you.
Frank I. Reiter              UUCP:  {uunet,ubc-cs}!van-bc!rsoft!frank
Reiter Software Inc.                frank@rsoft.bc.ca,  a2@mindlink.UUCP
Langley, British Columbia     BBS:  Mind Link @ (604)533-2312, login as Guest