[comp.sources.wanted] wanted label-making programs for GNU Emacs

h-mieko@sravd.sra.JUNET (Mieko Hikichi) (03/31/89)

Does anyone have label-making programs for GNU Emacs?  The following
article which I received by e-mail says existing a label-making
program for TWENEX (Tops-20) Emacs.  But that code is not in GNU Emacs
Lisp, so can't be ran by GNU Emacs.  If you have any information about
the GNU Emacs version, please let me know how to get and use it.

Thank you,
			Mieko Hikichi
                        ARPANET: h-mieko@sravd.sra.junet
                        JUNET:   h-mieko%sravd.sra.junet@kddlabs.junet