[comp.sources.wanted] ps->hpgl / Wanted: hpgl->ps

fifi@cosmo.UUCP (A.F.Zinser) (04/02/89)

In article <> bagpiper@oxy.edu (Michael Paul Hunter) writes:
>A while ago there was a postscript to hpgl converter posted to
>some source group. I was wondering if anybody had ported it to
>run under MS-DOS or on the mac. If so could you please tell me where
>to get the source and/or the binary. Unfortunately I can't ftp and I
>can't uucp binaries. Please mail to me.
I think, you remember the hpgl-to-postscript-converter, which has
been posted to comp.sources.misc some times ago.

At that time I didn't need it, but now... Who can tell me, where
I can find this program called "yahp2ps" or (better) can post it
to me?

Thanks in advance, ax

! Axel F. Zinser    (_!_) (_!_)    ...uunet!mcvax!unido!cosmo!fifi        |
| Hannover, BRD       !     !                      fifi@cosmo.UUCP        !