[comp.sources.wanted] Seeking source code to UNIX 'cut' command

stealth@caen.engin.umich.edu (Mike Peltier) (04/06/89)

Greetings and salutations.
I am trying to get a shell script conferencing system
running on the Apollos here at the University, and I
found out right away that there is no 'cut' command
available.  Since the script relies rather heavily on
it, I need to get it and implement it here.  If someone
out there could either send me the code or point me
to somewhere I could get it through ftp, I would
greatly appreciate it.  Thanks!

Michael Peltier         University of Michigan
 stealth@caen.engin.umich.edu   Computer Aided
 stealth@m-net.ann-arbor.mi.us     Engineering
 stealth@ub.cc.umich.edu               Network

jfh@rpp386.Dallas.TX.US (John F. Haugh II) (04/06/89)

In article <42749c99.c1c7@mezz.engin.umich.edu> stealth@caen.engin.umich.edu (Mike Peltier) writes:
>I am trying to get a shell script conferencing system
>running on the Apollos here at the University, and I
>found out right away that there is no 'cut' command
>available.

There are archives out there.  ANY good archive site
should have the cut and paste package which was posted.
--
John F. Haugh II                        +-Quote of the Week:-------------------
VoiceNet: (214) 250-3311   Data: -6272  | "Porsche does not recommend

root@cca.ucsf.edu (Systems Staff) (04/07/89)

Please see the summary.

 Thos Sumner       (thos@cca.ucsf.edu)   BITNET:  thos@ucsfcca
 (The I.G.)        (...ucbvax!ucsfcgl!cca.ucsf!thos)

 U.S. Mail:  Thos Sumner, Computer Center, Rm U-76, UCSF
             San Francisco, CA 94143-0704

OS|2 -- an Operating System for puppets.

#include <disclaimer.std>