[comp.sources.wanted] DBaseIII for UNIX

dag@diabgb.se (Dag L|venvald) (04/05/89)

Hello !

Does anybody know about DBase III or Clipper (public domain or commercial)
for System V. If it's a commercial program I would need a version for NCR
Tower 32.

Any hints will be much appreciated.

From:	Dag Lovenvald		! Tel:	+46 31 805300
Adress:	Diab Data AB		! Fax:	+46 31 150430
	Gullbergs strandgata 7	! Email:dag@diabgb.se
	S-411 04  Gothenburg	! 	mcvax!enea!chalmer!diabgb!dag
	Sweden

soley@moegate.UUCP (Norman S. Soley) (04/07/89)

In article <512@diabgb.se> dag@diabgb.se (Dag L|venvald) writes:

>Does anybody know about DBase III or Clipper (public domain or commercial)
>for System V. If it's a commercial program I would need a version for NCR
>Tower 32.
>
>Any hints will be much appreciated.

SCO sells Foxbase+ for the NCR Tower 32.

--
Norman Soley - The Communications Guy - Ontario Ministry of the Environment
Until the next maps go out:	moegate!soley@ontenv.UUCP