[comp.sources.wanted] pcmoria source.

DOW@MAINE.BITNET (Michael R. Dow) (07/20/88)

I am posting this for a friend..  Please respond either by possting
or mail directly to him.

Subject: PCMORIA source...

Anyone know where I can get ahold of the source for PCMORIA ?
Any version from 4.85 up would be nice but I'll take anything
at this point...

There is another MSDOS port of MORIA (v 4.83) done by Don Kneller.
I would rather have the source to this but, again, anything will
do at this point...

Thanks in advance...

John A. Potelle
Potelle@Maine.bitnet

ms@sssphx.UUCP (Mike Scott) (04/13/89)

I have the source for moria on the unixpc, and in one of the .DOC's
it said that Don Kneller has ported the program to the IBM PC.
I would like to get the source and/or binary for this game.

--
Michael Scott			ms@sssphx.UUCP,..!asuvax!sssphx!ms
work 602-961-1317		"Murphy's law Revision 1.01"

mct@ihlpe.ATT.COM (452is-Thompson) (04/14/89)

> I have the source for moria on the unixpc, and in one of the .DOC's
> it said that Don Kneller has ported the program to the IBM PC.
> I would like to get the source and/or binary for this game.

> Michael Scott			ms@sssphx.UUCP,..!asuvax!sssphx!ms

I would also appreciate the source to pc moria, if it is available.

		Thanks in advance
		Craig Thompson
		ihlpe!mct