[comp.sources.wanted] Patches for Smail2.5

tony@ajfcal.UUCP (Tony Field) (04/26/89)

I have smail2.5, patchlevel 0.  There are some problems with using this
version.  Could someone please email updates, or inform me of a site
from which i could acquire the patches?.

--
+------------------------------------

soley@moegate.UUCP (Norman S. Soley) (04/30/89)

In article <58@ajfcal.UUCP> tony@ajfcal.UUCP (Tony Field) writes:
>I have smail2.5, patchlevel 0.  There are some problems with using this
>version.  Could someone please email updates, or inform me of a site
>from which i could acquire the patches?.

Yup there are some real bugs in smail2.5. Unfortunately nobody ever
bothered doing an official fix since smail 3.X has been assumed to be
"just around the corner" for more than a year now.

--
Norman Soley - The Communications Guy - Ontario Ministry of the Environment
Until the next maps go out:	moegate!soley@ontenv.UUCP