[comp.sources.wanted] Galactic Bloodshed

water@wheaton.UUCP (Paul Waterman) (05/05/89)

When Galactic Bloodshed came through, our site somehow managed to miss parts
five and seven.  Would it be possible for somebody to e-mail these parts
to me?  Thanks in advance for your trouble.

| But I thought you said STRAITjackets and ties! |     water@wheaton.UUCP

robinson@cpsvax.cps.msu.edu (Michael Robinson) (05/10/89)

Newsgroups: comp.sources.wanted,com.sources.misc
Subject: Looking for Galactic bloodshed