[comp.sources.wanted] where are the games

wjones@andromeda.rutgers.edu.rutgers.edu (Wendell E Jones) (05/12/89)

	Hey,
	    I was wondering were could I find archives for computer sources
	    games and applications for a UNIX machine

		thanx

*  W.E.Jones A.K.A. The Ronin                          |"I'm a certified nut *
*  U.S.Mail 91 Ackerson St. Hackensack New Jersey 07601| with a history of   *
* "Nan ja desu karma ka?  Karma desu karma. Neh?"      | violence!!!"        *
* "Lesson #1: Never no never underestimate your own stupitity"|    M. Keaton *

ked@garnet.berkeley.edu (Earl H. Kinmonth) (05/12/89)

>* "Nan ja desu karma ka?  Karma desu karma. Neh?"      | violence!!!"        *
>* "Lesson #1: Never no never underestimate your own stupitity"|    M. Keaton *

At the risk of sounding like a spoil sport, I must state that the second
line seems to describe the first.  With a graduate degree in Japanese history,
four years of graduate education in Japan, etc., the pseudo-Japanese in
the first line of the signature makes no sense whatsoever.  Can you translate
it for a Gentile (= someone who doesn't read Ninja comic books)?

Earl H. Kinmonth
History Department
University of California, Davis
Davis, California  95616
916-752-1636 (2300-0800 PDT for FAX)
916-752-0776 (secretary)
ucbvax!ucdavis!ucdked!cck (email)
cc-dnet.ucdavis.edu [128.120.2.251]
	(request ucdked, login as guest)

bill@twwells.uucp (T. William Wells) (05/18/89)

In article <May.11.22.16.04.1989.11498@galaxy.rutgers.edu> wjones@andromeda (the ronin) writes:
:       Hey,
:           I was wondering were could I find archives for computer sources
:           games and applications for a UNIX machine

You might want to subscribe to comp.archives. Among the goodies I
have listed is saab, where everything that has been posted to
comp.sources.games is archived.

---
Bill
{ uunet | novavax } !twwells!bill

send comp.archives postings to twwells!comp-archives
send comp.archives related mail to twwells!comp-archives-request