[comp.sources.wanted] linpack and eispack and assorted numerical tools

rpeck@Jessica.stanford.edu (Raymond Peck) (05/17/89)

Anyone know (ha ha) where I can get the linpack sources ??

Any pointers to numerical tools are welcome.

(*****************************************************************************)
"I try not to speak more clearly than I think" - N. Bohr
"Submarines are lurking in my foggy ceiling/ they keep me sleepless at night"
"Read some Kerouac and it put me on the track to burn a little brighter now"

ts@chyde.uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi LASK) (05/17/89)

In article <2298@Portia.Stanford.EDU> rpeck@Jessica.stanford.edu
(Raymond Peck) writes:
>Anyone know (ha ha) where I can get the linpack sources ??
>
>Any pointers to numerical tools are welcome.

Get /pc/ts/0contents by anonymous ftp from 128.214.12.3.

Prof. Timo Salmi
Internet: ts@chyde.uwasa.fi Funet: vakk::salmi Bitnet: salmi@finfun

danjudd@agnes.uucp (Dan Judd) (05/19/89)

In article <2298@Portia.Stanford.EDU> rpeck@Jessica.stanford.edu (Raymond Peck) writes:
>Anyone know (ha ha) where I can get the linpack sources ??
>
>Any pointers to numerical tools are welcome.

We have fortran source to both eispack and linpack here, but they
the newer versions can be obtained by sending mail to Argon National Labs
mcs.anl.gov or anl-mcs.arpa. Supposedly there is a mail alias called netlib
the functions as a server. I would recommend bugging the Argon people
first, but if that doesn't get any results, send me mail and I will
put it out on anon ftp here.

Dan Judd
Sys Admin St. Olaf College
danjudd@thor.acc.stolaf.edu