[comp.sources.wanted] Looking for converter from troff output to ditroff output

woerz@isaak.UUCP (Dieter Woerz) (06/09/89)

Hello,

Does anybody know of converter to change the output of old troff
(C/A/T) to ditroff, if possible public source?

Thanks in advance
--
Dieter Woerz
ISA GmbH, Azenbergstr. 35 D-7000 Stuttgart-1 W-Germany

mbrands@idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl (Manfred Brands) (06/12/89)

In article <661@isaak.UUCP> woerz@isaak.UUCP (Dieter Woerz) writes:

>Does anybody know of converter to change the output of old troff
>(C/A/T) to ditroff, if possible public source?

It will be released in comp.source.unix when the moderator is back from the
Usenix conference. It is called cat2dvi when I recall correctly.

Manfred.

--
# Manfred Brands                       INTERNET:  mbrands@idca.tds.philips.nl #
# Philips TDS, Dept. SSP               UUCP:      ...!mcvax!philapd!mbrands   #